Publics Arts Garage
Public Arts Garage is a teaching and research collaboration under the umbrella of the international Graduate School Creative Approaches to Public Space (GS-CAPS) at Rennes 2 University. Apart from Rennes 2 University, the collaborating universities include Queen’s University Belfast, Bauhaus University Weimar, University of Cork, Concordia University and University of Barcelona.
So far, the collaboration has resulted in
- A six week virtual transdisciplinary teaching project headed by Bauhaus University Weimar
- Virtual Tinkering exhibition, Queen’s University Belfast
- “What’s your Game”, experimental, hybrid lab on playful exploration of public space (collaboration between Martin Leibinger (Bauhaus University Weimar), Eva Urban-Devereux (Queen's University Belfast), Maruška Svašek (Queen's University Belfast), Noel B. Salazar (KU Leuven), , Raphael Schapira (Maria Sibylla Merian Centre São Paulo), Eilis Lanclus (KU Leuven), EASA conference, Belfast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJeGPoCkLt8)
- “Hanging-Out-On-Street-View”, experimental exploration of online space between with Martin Leibinger (Bauhaus University Weimar) and Maruška Svašek (Queen’s University Belfast).
- Leibinger, Martin and Alexandra Toland (2023). Facilitating international transdisciplinary collaboration in a virtual academic exchange project. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd) 2023 ( 221–228.). Universitat Politècnica de València. DOI: 10.4995/HEAd23.2023.16276.
- BIPS (ongoing) a five week transdisciplinary teaching project, headed by University of Barcelona, part virtual and part face-to-face