Our Specialist Librarians can provide training either on an individual basis in the Library, or on a group basis at a location convenient to you. Training can be tailored to meet your needs, including:
- An introduction to AFBI Library services
- How to effectively find AFBI Library e-journals and e-books
- Advice on searching specific databases, including Web of Science, CAB Abstracts and FSTA.
- Using EndNote; managing, organising and sharing your references, and using the Cite While You Write plugin with Microsoft Word.
- Utilising Open Access resources for authors.
Contact details of Specialist Librarians are below:
- Newforge: Patrick Elliott – 028 9025 5227 / email@example.com
- Stormont: Kriss Leslie – 028 9052 5622 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, use the AFBI Library Chat tab on the right-hand side of the screen to get in touch with a Specialist Librarian. The chat service is staffed 10.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.