Have you thought about nursing as a career?
Join us on Thursday 23 November from 6-8.00pm to hear about the course and careers available to students who undertake the MSc Professional Nursing.
This event will give you the opportunity to:
- Hear from Queen's nursing staff and ask questions about the various pathways that you can choose to study
- Find out about the careers available to students who undertake the MSc Professional Nursing
- Gain more in-depth information about studying a nursing degree at Queen's University Belfast
- Talk to our students - ask our current students about the nursing programme and why they applied
- Ask questions to our experts and gain immediate responses.
We know that you will have lots of questions and we are happy to answer any queries you may have, no matter where you are in the application process.