MSc Professional Nursing Meet the Students
Date: 28.3.23 | Venue: InterSim Centre, Medical Biology Centre, 97 Lisburn Road | Register Now
Have you thought about nursing as a career?
If so, join us on Tuesday 28th March 2023 from 5pm - 7pm to find out more
Attending this event will give you an opportunity to:
- Find out more about the four nursing fields: Adult, Children and Young People's, Mental Health and Learning disabilities.
- Have an opportunity to hear from current students on the course and ask about the nursing program and why they applied
- Visit the KN Cheung SK Chin InterSim Centre
- Hands on demonstrations in our clinical skills lab
- Ask questions to our experts and gain immediate responses.
Date: Tuesday 28th March 2023
Time: 5pm - 7pm
Venue: InterSim Centre, Medical Biology Centre (MBC), 90 Lisburn Road
The School of Nursing and Midwifery has launched an innovative Graduate Entry Masters aimed at existing graduates from other disciplines who want to move into a career in nursing.
Students can choose one of four pathways:
- Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Adult Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Children and Young People’s Nursing
Learn from our internationally recognised experts in healthcare education in our state-of-the-art clinical skills and simulation suite and complete practice placements in a range of settings including hospital wards and community settings.