All initiatives must be aimed at bringing together the wider communities within both postgraduate taught and research student bodies at Queen's. They should fit one or more of the following themes:
- Research Culture
- Skills Development
- Community Impact
- Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformation
- Cultural Exchanges
- Green Impact
Initiatives could include, but are not limited to:
- Virtual research forums, networking and social events.
- Career planning initiatives.
- Talks/webinars between research students and professionals/experts in their field.
- Specialist training involving internal or external training facilitators.
- Virtual events which build relationships between postgraduate students
- Organisation of a conference or seminar.