Open to PhD applications in:
- Charity law
- Charity governance
- Education law and policy
- Equity and trusts
- Socio-legal approaches to elite education
Public outreach & key achievements
- Respected researcher producing outputs using socio-legal methods
- Research Advisor, Private Education and Policy Forum Think Tank
- Member, Charity Law and Policy Unit, University of Liverpool
- Member, British Sociological Association Sociology of Elites Working Group
- Member, Private and Commercial Law Research Group, Queen’s University Belfast
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- Private and Commercial Law Research Group
Get ahead: tips on how to prepare your application to study for a PhD at QUB Law
Read our guidance on the steps in our PhD applications process and how to present your research proposal.
Interested in a postdoctoral fellowship at QUB Law?
If you have already completed a PhD or are about to do so, and you are looking for a mentor for a postdoctoral fellowship in one of my areas of expertise, please get in touch via email. The School of Law has a strong track record in supporting able candidates who are working towards fellowship applications to funders such as the British Academy, EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie scheme, ESRC NINE and the Leverhulme Trust.