Beneficiaries are organisations (either academic or non-academic) that will recruit and host Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) to carry out the research in MISTRAL.
The ESRs will be supervised by experienced researchers from the MISTRAL network.
There are 7 beneficiary organisations in MISTRAL:
- Queen's University Belfast (QUB)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL)
- University College Cork (UCC)
- Institute for Future Energy and Material Flow Systems (IZES)
- University of St.Gallen (St.Gallen)
- University of Exeter (UNEXE)