Funded by the European Commission
You are all welcome to download our freely available resources created as part of this European Commission funded project, which aims to enhance awareness of child-centred approaches to children who have experienced violence and provide information on supports and services.
The project is supported by two children and young people’s advisory groups;
- St. Ita’s Primary School, Belfast
- The Give and Take Programme at IncludeYouth and Newstart Education Centre
The children and young people in the advisory groups were involved in
- the design of the logo, consultation tools for use with children across the partner countries, and project outputs;
- the information to be provided to children, for example a child friendly definition of violence;
- identifing key messages from the data which informed development of training resources for professionals; and
- producing an animation for children and young people.
"The content of these training resources represents the views of the authors only and is his/her sole responsibility. The European Commission does not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains."