Open to PhD applications in:
- International and comparative intellectual property law
- Biotechnology law and policy
- Law and technology
Public outreach & key achievements
- Presentation of research at international conferences and colloquia to audiences comprising academics, practitioners and policymakers, including events hosted by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET)
- Served as peer-reviewer for a variety of international peer-reviewed journals, including the University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review, the Asia Pacific Law Review and the Oxford Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice.
|PhD area||The phenomenon of Surveillance in the digital age. A comparative perspective. The past, the present and the future of surveillance|
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- Health and Human Rights Unit
- Human Rights Centre
Get ahead: tips on how to prepare your application to study for a PhD at QUB Law
Read our guidance on the steps in our PhD applications process and how to present your research proposal.