Open to PhD applications in:
- International economic law (international trade law, international investment law, regional economic integration (in Africa)
- African union law
- Law and development
Public outreach & key achievements
- I am an editorial board member of
- The German Law Journal;
- The African Journal of International Economic Law; and
- The International Journal of Public Law and Policy
- Moreover, I am a contributing editor of AfronomicsLaw Blog, which focuses on all aspects of international economic law as they relate to Africa and the Global South.
- I am also a member of the International Law Association’s (ILA) Study Group on International Law of Regional Organisations.
Get ahead: tips on how to prepare your application to study for a PhD at QUB Law
Read our guidance on the steps in our PhD applications process and how to present your research proposal.
Interested in a postdoctoral fellowship at QUB Law?
If you have already completed a PhD or are about to do so, and you are looking for a mentor for a postdoctoral fellowship in one of my areas of expertise, please get in touch via email. The School of Law has a strong track record in supporting able candidates who are working towards fellowship applications to funders such as the British Academy, EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie scheme, ESRC NINE and the Leverhulme Trust.