Open to PhD applications in:
- International law
- Feminism and law
- International legal theory
- International legal history
- Law and humanities
- Use of force
- International economic law
- Feminist constitutionalism
- Brexit and Northern Ireland
Public outreach & key achievements
Co-Director Northern/Ireland Feminist Constitutions http://feministconstitutions.com/
Editorial Board Jus Cogens
Editorial Board Irish Yearbook of International Law
Co-Director Northern Ireland Feminist Judgments Project
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- QUB Gender Network
- The Senator George J Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security and Justice
Get ahead: tips on how to prepare your application to study for a PhD at QUB Law
Read our guidance on the steps in our PhD applications process and how to present your research proposal.
Interested in a postdoctoral fellowship at QUB Law?
If you have already completed a PhD or are about to do so, and you are looking for a mentor for a postdoctoral fellowship in one of my areas of expertise, please get in touch via email. The School of Law has a strong track record in supporting able candidates who are working towards fellowship applications to funders such as the British Academy, EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie scheme, ESRC NINE and the Leverhulme Trust.