Open to PhD applications in:
- company law
- corporate governance
- the ethics and regulation of the legal profession
Public outreach & key achievements
- Invited discussant Legal Services Board’s PERL (Professional Ethics, the Rule of Law and Regulation) London
- Ongoing Advisory Board of University of Exeter’s Post Office Project examining role of lawyers in Post Office scandal: https://evidencebasedjustice.exeter.ac.uk/current-research-data/post-office-project/#advisoryboard
- Invited Participant at President of the Law Society of England and Wales Carey Street event on Legal Ethics
- End of Project Workshop Business Judgment and the Courts for stakeholders (directors, judges, lawyers, regulators), London
|Beyond the boilerplate? An analysis of the impact of the ‘Section 72(1) statement’ requirement on the reporting of FTSE 100 companies
|Mr Jonathan Horner
Get ahead: tips on how to prepare your application to study for a PhD at QUB Law
Read our guidance on the steps in our PhD applications process and how to present your research proposal.
Interested in a postdoctoral fellowship at QUB Law?
If you have already completed a PhD or are about to do so, and you are looking for a mentor for a postdoctoral fellowship in one of my areas of expertise, please get in touch via email. The School of Law has a strong track record in supporting able candidates who are working towards fellowship applications to funders such as the British Academy, EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie scheme, ESRC NINE and the Leverhulme Trust.