|| E-mail: ||
|| +44 (0)28 9097 4081|
|| +44 (0)28 9097 5449
Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology,
|School of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
The Queen's University Belfast,
Stranmillis Road Belfast,
|Research Interests: || ||
Implementation of complex programmable systems e.g. FPGA-based systems for signal processing and telecommunications including design flows, methodologies and applications.
|Research Clusters: || ||Electronics and Computer Engineering
|School & University |
- Chair of the Examination Board for EEE and SESE subjects
|External Activities: || ||
- Member of IEEE Signal Processing Society Advisory Board on the Design/Implementation Signal Processing Systems.
- Member of the Engineering Policy Group for Northern Ireland.
- Member of the Engineering and Technology Board Steering Group for Northern Ireland.
- Undergraduate and MSc external examiner for:
University of Newcastle (2006-2009).
- Editorial board member of:
ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems
IET Proceedings on Computers and Digital Techniques
Journal of VLSI Signal Processing Systems
- General Chair for the 5th International Workshop on Applied Reconfigurable Computing in 2009.
- Program Chair for the 4th International Workshop on Applied Reconfigurable Computing in 2008.
- Session Chair organiser for the Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers.
- Member of program technical committee of the following conferences:
- International conference on Field Programmable Logic (FPL).
- International conference on Field Programmable Technology (FPT).
- International Workshop on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC).
- IEEE conference on Application Specific Array Processors (ASAP).
- IEEE International workshop on Signal Processing Systems (SiPS).
- International symposium on VLSI Design, Automation and Test (VLSIDAT).
- Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE2009) - subtopic D3.
- Reconfigurable Architectures Workshop (RAW2009).