|| E-mail: ||
|| +44 (0)28 9097 1806 / 4087|
|| +44 (0)28 9097 1702
Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology,
Sonic Arts and Computer Science Research Centre
|The Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology (ECIT)
Queen’s University Belfast
NI Science Park
|Research Interests: || ||
These include nonlinear microwave circuit design, and active and passive antenna techniques. The main focus for this research is in the area of wireless communications.
Professor Fusco has pioneered many new concepts in self-tracking antenna technology.
|Research Clusters: || ||Centre for Wireless Innovation (CWI)
|School & University |
- Director of the High Frequency Research Cluster
- Director of the International Centre for Research for System on Chip and Advanced MicroWireless Integration, SoCaM.
- Member Peer Review College EPSRC.
- Committee Member IEEE UK and Republic of Ireland MTT/ED/AP/LEO Joint Chapter
- Member of IEE Professional Network, Antennas and Propagation Committee Member of Royal Irish Academy URSI Sub-Committee.
- Irish representative International Council URSI Commission B Fields and Waves
- Member Editorial Review Board IEEE Microwaves and Guided Waves Letters.
- Member Editorial Review Board Microwaves and Optical Technology Letters.
- Editorial Board International Journal Numerical Modelling Networks, Devices and Fields.
|Further particulars: || ||Home Page