Read about our support and guidance for international students and visiting scholars coming to Belfast and QBS students going to study abroad.
The Global Business School Network (GBSN) brings the world’s leading business schools together with business, NGOs, and governments to improve access to quality, locally relevant management and entrepreneurship education for the developing world through projects, programs, and thought leadership. Membership signifies our position as impact leaders in business education. We help to lead and govern the network and contribute time, energy, and money to building and running projects and programs.
- Director of Internationalisation: Christopher Coyle
- International Partnerships Manager: Wendy McKnight
- Study abroad / Erasmus Coordinator: Subhadip Chakrabarti
- Undergraduate International Student Advisor: Tom Le Seelleur
- Postgraduate International Student Advisor: Arlene Bustard