Skip to main content
LOGO: Queen's University Belfast

Welcome to Queen's Student
Immigration Support Service

Visa Vignette Expiry

Visa Vignette Expiry
What do I do if I am outside the UK and my 90-day visa vignette has expired?

If you have applied for your Student visa outside the UK and your 90-day visa vignette has expired, you will need to apply online for a replacement vignette to enable you to travel to the UK.

This application will cost £154 and you will need to make an appointment to resubmit your biometric information.

Click on the UKVI website for further information and the link to apply, and scroll down to the section “If your 90 day visa vignette to work, study or join family has expired”. You should only apply for a replacement vignette when you are confident that you will be able to travel to the UK.