Open to PhD applications related to
- Catalysis and sustainable methods in chemistry
Projects could involve fundamental studies, e.g. discovery of new catalysts and detailed mechanistic investigations of catalytic reactions. Projects could also invole more applied aspects (e.g. continuous flow processes) and collaboration with industrial partners.
- Faculty of Engineering And Physical Sciences
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Research Centre in Sustainable Energy
- Queen’s University Ionic Liquids Laboratories
- Research Group Website