Open to PhD applications in the field of;
- Bone and cartilage tissue engineering, tissue regeneration due to mechanical stimulation and constitutive modelling of soft/hard tissue’s time-dependent behaviour, computational soft/hard tissue mechanics and fundamental mechanobiology of cells/tissues.
- Bioresorbable scaffolds for the repair and regeneration of natural bone
- 3D biofabrication of structurally graded scaffolds and tissue regeneration in vitro bioreactor system
- Characterisation of nonlinear time-dependent behaviour of bone
Individuals interested in working with Dr Manda are welcome to contact him to discuss ideas and/or possible collaborations.
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Science
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Material and Advanced Technologies for Healthcare