Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Mobile apps and Fog computing
- Automated engineering of mobile apps (e.g., app design, maintenance, review analysis)
- Design principles/patterns and micro-services
- Web APIs and mobile apps
- Distributed frameworks for direct democracy
Public outreach & key achievements
Funded research projects.
- Principal investigator: Research establishment grant. Victoria University of Wellington, NZ, Green-aware Engineering of Service-Oriented Software, 2017-2018
- External collaborator:
ForeverSOA - A Rigorous Approach to the Evolution of Service-oriented Software, INRIA Associated Research Program, Paris, France, 2008-2011
CHOReOS - Large Scale Service Choreographies for the Future Internet, EU FP7-ICT-2009-5, 2010-2013
ACROSS - Autonomous Control for a Reliable Internet of Services, EU COST ACTION 1304, 2014
SeaClouds - Seamless adaptive multi-cloud management of service-base applications, EU FP7-ICT-call 10, 2013-2015.
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Science
- School of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science