- Power Converters for Offshore wind systems and Medium Voltage DC grids
- Developing Power Converters for power networks and renewable energy systems
- Developing Power Converters for the next Generation of Electric Vehicles
- Topics related to Power Electronics, Renewable Energy, and Energy Conversion
Ibrahim Alhurayyis, PhD title: Optimum Control of DC-DC Converter for Microgrid Applications.
Alumni: Where are they now
Hussain Attia, PhD Thesis: “Confined Band Variable Switching Frequency PWM (CB-VSFPWM) for Single-Phase Inverter”, 2013-2019, University of Malaya.
Asim Amir Solangi, PhD Thesis: “Transformerless High Gain DC/DC Converters with Diode-Capacitors Voltage Multipliers”, 2014-2020, University of Malaya.
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Science
- School of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Power Electronics at Queen's (PeQ)
- Energy Power and Intelligent Control (EPIC)