Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Brexit and public policy (environment, agriculture, etc.)
- Environmental Policy in the European Union
Public outreach & key achievements
- brexitenvironment.co.uk, @BrexitEnv
- Since 2015 Dr Gravey has given evidence to both UK Houses of Parliament on what Brexit means for the environment and agriculture – from forthcoming changes to policy to the need for new governance arrangements at both devolved and UK level.
- Her work has also been covered in the media (e.g. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09rxyjx )
- She has been commissioned by Friends of the Earth EWNI to write a risk analysis of Brexit for different environmental sectors (April 2018).
- School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics