List of Accepted Special Sessions
The following is a list of special sessions to be organised at Control 2016. The list will be updated as we receive more proposals.
- Control and forecasting techniques for wave energy systems
Organiser: Professor John Ringwood, Maynooth University, Ireland
- Advanced Modeling, Optimization and Control for Energy and Power Generation/Transmission Systems
Organisers: Jing Na and Guido Herrmann (University of Bristol), Quanmin Zhu (University of the West of England), Guang Li (Queen Mary University of London)
- Applications of MATLAB and Simulink with hardware
Organisers: Kameswarie Nunna and Coorous Mohtadi, The Mathworks Ltd.
- Virtual Reality and Robotics
Organisers: Karen Rafferty and Wasif Naeem, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Recent Advances in Spacecraft Modelling and Control
Organisers: Guangfu MA, Chuanjiang LI , Yanning GUO and Yueyong LV, Harbin Institute of Technology, China