List of Accepted Special Sessions
Call for Special Sessions
Special Sessions Chair: Dr Stefano Longo
Special Sessions Co-Chair: Dr Aoife Foley
Special session proposals are invited to the UKACC 2016 International Conference on Control to be held in Belfast on August 31 – September 2, 2016.
A special session proposal should include
- Title of the special session
- Aim and scope of the proposed session
- Name, e-mail address, affiliation and short bio of the organiser.
- The proposal can additionally include information such as a list of potential contributors (if available)
- Each special session can accommodate 5-6 papers
Proposal template can be downloaded from here.
Special session proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness and relevance of the topic to the UKACC 2016 and its uniqueness in addition to the track record of the proposer. A decision on the proposal will be sent to the proposers within 10 days of the closing deadline. All accepted special sessions will be listed on the website.
Submissions of papers to special sessions should be done through the paper submission website of Control 2016. All papers submitted to special sessions will be subject to the same peer-review review procedure as regular papers.
Proposals should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Special session proposals deadline:
February 8, 2016 February 22, 2016
Paper submission deadline: February 29, 2016