Interested in taking interested PhD students with an interest in one of the below, particularly in application to a developing (non-OECD) country.
- Environmental and social assessment and risk management
- Water demand management and policy in water-scarce and non water-scarce environments
- Waste management - policy, incentives and drivers for behaviour change
- Consultation and stakeholder engagement during planning, construction and project operation. Social license to operate
- Sustainable finance, impact investing - how the increasing appetite for 'acceptable' investments can affect project planning and implementation
Multi-cultural teams, improving teamwork on large international projects