- Apply through UCAS – First deadline is 25 January 2023(for domestic applicants). Apply by 30 June 2023 at the latest.
- Applying for Accommodation
- Applications for September 2023 entry open in January 2023
- Allocation begins in mid-August
- International Check-In (39 week contract) is TBC
- Apply online for accommodation here.
- Accepting Your Offer
If you receive all decisions by 18 May, reply to UCAS by 8 June
If you receive all decisions by 12 July, reply to UCAS by 17 July
- Deadline for Submitting Your Results
The deadline for submitting your results is 31st August.
- You will not be able to apply any earlier than three months before your start date at Queen's. Please make sure you prepare your application and documents in sufficient time to apply for your visa.
- You must have firmly accepted an unconditional offer (UF) before your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) can be issued. Further details may be found here.
- A CAS Assessment Form will have been sent out in the email pack with the conditional offer – AUG Agents will either return this to us or you may email it directly to ourselves at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visa Application – Issuing CAS
- We aim to process the results (to either uprate or reject) within 24 hours of receipt. If you meet the offer, we will then endeavor to issue your CAS within one week - note that this depends on us having received the required fee payment (should you wish to avail of the Early Bird Award – see above for details), as this has to be done before the CAS can be created.
- Once you receive your CAS, you may then book your visa appointment in Malaysia.
- Booking Flights to UK
More details on getting to Queen’s are given here.
- Welcome and Registration at Queen’s University
Welcome Week Dates 2023
Monday 18 September - week 1 of term
Teaching begins on 18 September 2023
More details on semester dates may be found here.
International Student Support Centre – Visa Support
The International Student Support Office specialises in immigration advice for international applicants and students. International students can contact the team with any queries about their visa application before coming to the UK:
T: +44 28 9097 3820