COMFORT Original Resources
Here you will find all the teaching poster resources associated with COMFORT Original Scores. The documents listed below are designed to be printed A4 double sided
1) Daily Bedside Reminder COMFORT O- double-sided document with essential jobs for completion by the bedside staff on each shift to the front. The rear has a reminder of the COMFORT O target zones and associated actions to the rear.
2) Daily Medic Reminder COMFORT O- double-sided document with essential jobs for completion by the Medical staff on each wardround to the front. The rear has a reminder of the COMFORT O target zones and associated actions to the rear.
3) COMFORT O Explained- double-sided document with pointers on how to complete the COMFORT O score to the front. The rear of the document has a detailed breakdown of the categories scored with guidance on how to interpret each category.
4) COMFORT O “Do’s & Don’ts” Refresher- single sided document with the essentials of how to utilise the COMFORT O score within the SANDWICH Bundle to optimise patient sedation and COMFORT levels.
5) COMFORT O Titrations Guides- please select the most appropriate titration guide for your ICU according to the Pain Score associated with each version. This document is a double-sided titration guide for COMFORT O scores. The front has a basic titration guide with a pain score. The rear has information on each of the corresponding sections of the front of the guide to give instructions that are more detailed on appropriate actions to take for each zone of the COMFORT O score.
The Wellcome-Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine
School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
Queen's University Belfast
97 Lisburn Road
Tel: (+44) 028 9097 1643