- Not currently accepting PhD students
Public outreach & key achievements
Awards and Impact:
- Queen’s University Recognition Award, 2019
- QUB Teaching and Learning Conference Poster Prize, 2019
- Queen’s University Teaching Award, 2018
- Student Care Educator Award, 2018
- CQC Academic Committee
- CQC Management Board
- School Board
- Exam Board
- Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Editorial Board member in Journal of Targeted Drug Delivery
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- British Education Studies Association (BESA)
- British Society for Nanomedicine (BSNM)
- American association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Controlled Release Society (CRS)
- UK and Ireland Controlled Release Society (UKICRS)
- Malekigorji, M., Alfahad, M., Kong Thoo Lin, P., Jones, S., Curtis, A. & Hoskins, C. Thermally Triggered Theranostics for Pancreatic Cancer Therapy, 2017, Nanoscale, Royal Society of Chemistry, 34.
- Malekigorji, M. & Hoskins, C. Smart Materials with Future Application in Drug Delivery, 2017, Science and applications of Tailored Nanostructures, p. 196-212.
- Oluwasamni, A., Malekigorji, M., Jones, S., Curtis, A. DM. & Hoskins, C. Potential of Hybrid Iron Oxide-Gold Nanoparticles As Thermal Triggers For Pancreatic Cancer Therapy, 2016, RSC Advances, 6, p. 95044-95054.
- Malekigorji, M., Hoskins, C., Curtis, T. & Varbiro, G. Enhancement of the Cytotoxic Effect of Anticancer Agent by Cytochrome c Functionalised Hybrid Nanoparticles in Hepatocellular Cancer Cells, 2014, Journal of Nanomedicine Research, 1, 2, p. 1-8