Job Opportunities at JAM Junior Academy of Music, School of AEL, QUB
We are looking to appoint music tutors to join our current teaching staff in the following subjects:
- Have experience in individual and/or group teaching of primary and secondary school children
- Be familiar with Kodaly, Dalcroze and Orff approach to music teaching
- Be passionate about teaching music, curious about enhancing and developing their own teaching style, and able to adapt to each pupil’s needs
- Be able to work with children across a range of ages: 5-8 years old or 8-17 years old
- Be able to work in a team
- Be flexible in terms of working hours
- Be available on Saturdays
- Have a university degree in music or equivalent professional experience
All posts are subject to annual contract with the possibility of being renewed on an annual basis. The remuneration is £25 per hour. Everyone considered will be subject to a police check before being offered a position on the programme.
Interviews will be arranged in agreement with the applicants.
Positions will commence on 4 January 2020, with in-house training and two short meetings taking place in December 2019.
Please submit a current CV and cover letter to