Open to PhD applications in the fields of
- Social cognition, intuitive thinking (e.g. essentialism)
- Moral cognition
- Empathy and prosocial behaviour in intergroup contexts
- Development of religious acquisition and beliefs
I am also open to related proposals.
Current Research Opportunities
- Developing Belief: The Development of Religious Cognition and Behaviour in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Public outreach & key achievements
I am a member of the Developing Belief Network (www.developingbelief.com), a collaborative network of over 40 international and interdisciplinary researchers investigating important questions in developmental science across 24 field sites, which will offer a wide mentorship opportunity for student researchers.
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Science
- School of Psychology
- Centre for Identity & Intergroup Relations