Open to PhD applications in:
- Applied behaviour analysis
- Self-determination and quality of life
- Quality of care for the autistic community
- Naturalistic developmental behavioural interventions
- Psychosexual development of autistic adolescents
- Functional behaviour assessment
- Technology-based instruction
- Virtual reality
Public outreach & key achievements
Dr Ramey’s research has been published in high-impact and respected journals, and she has been invited to act as a peer reviewer for several key journals in her field. Dr Ramey was also invited to serve as an external expert on the MScABA course advisory board for Trinity College Dublin.
She continues to maintain her relationship with the greater behaviour analytic community, as she is a member of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI), Psychological Society of Ireland, Division of Behaviour Analysis Ireland, and the U.K. Society for Behaviour Analysis. Her article, “Defining and Measuring Indices of Happiness and Unhappiness in Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder” was selected by ABAI as the Article of the Week on April 16th, 2022.
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work
- Centre for Behaviour Analysis