Final Paper Submission
Final Paper Submission and Registration
This section provides instructions for Final Paper Submission and author registration, for papers which have been provisionally accepted for publication at ICONS 2019. Decisions on accepted papers were emailed earlier.
To ensure final acceptance of the paper and inclusion in the conference proceeding, the following steps must be completed:
- Prepare and submit final camera ready paper. See instructions below.
- You MUST complete a copyright transfer form for each paper which is embedded within the PaperPlaza submission system.
- Publication in the proceedings is subject to at least one of the authors per paper registering to attend the conference by June 15, 2019. Failure to do so will risk exclusion of your paper from the conference proceedings.
Note: Please specify your paper ID(s) at the time of registration AND at checkout (inside the comments box including any dietary requirements) and email us the confirmation of registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require an invitation letter to accompany your visa application, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Invitation Letter
Camera Ready Manuscript Preparation and Submission
- Please observe REVIEWERS' COMMENTS for your paper, which should be addressed in your final paper.
- The camera ready submission should follow the same PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Standard submissions will be 6 pages, and additional pages will incur a supplement charge of £50 per page. Please refer below for author instructions, LaTeX/Word templates and for technical support on creating and uploading PDF files.
Note: All files MUST be tested for compliance prior to submission. This can be accessed HERE.
- Once your paper is ready for submission, please go to the conference submission system, and update your submission in the system as the final version. Final papers MUST be submitted by June 15, 2016. Any papers submitted after this date run the risk of not being included in the proceedings. A final version of the paper must be submitted even if the reviewers have indicated that no changes are required.
All submissions must be made through the IFAC Conference Manuscript Management System website at http://ifac.papercept.net/. All papers presented will be recorded as an IFAC Publication. When preparing the paper manuscript the authors should adhere to the IFAC style files for conference paper. The procedure and guidelines for submitting special session proposals are provided on the conference website.
Contributions: All submitted papers must be written in English. Only regular papers are accepted at ICONS 2019, which can have a length of up to 8 pages at initial submission. Accepted papers are limited to 6 pages in the conference proceedings at no extra charge; up to two extra pages are allowed for an additional charge.
Support for Authors: Author's kits with style (.cls) files for LaTeX and templates (.dot) for MS-Word are available from the submission website. Go to http://ifac.papercept.net/ and select "Support" for these files and example files, or directly go to the support page. Please do not change the formatting in any way.
All publication material submitted for presentation at ICONS2019 must be original and hence cannot be already published, nor can it be under review elsewhere. The authors take responsibility for the material that has been submitted. IFAC-sponsored conferences will abide by the highest standard of ethical behaviour in the review process as explained on the Elsevier webpage (https://www.elsevier.com/authors/journal-authors/policies-and-ethics), and the authors will abide by the IFAC publication ethics guidelines (http://www.ifac-control.org/events/organizers-guide/PublicationEthicsGuidelines.pdf).
Accepted papers that have been presented at an IFAC meeting will be published in the proceedings of the event using the open-access IFAC-PapersOnLine series hosted on ScienceDirect (www.sciencedirect.com). To this end, the author(s) must confer the copyright to IFAC when they submit the final version of the paper through the paper submission process. The author(s) retain the right to use a copy of the paper for personal use, internal institutional use at the author(s)’ institution, or scholarly posting at an open web site operated by the author(s) or their institution, limited to non-commercial use. Any other use of the paper requires approval by IFAC.