Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Agricultural economics (decision making under risk, technology adoption, food and nutrition security)
- Climate change economics (climate change adaptation and mitigation in the agri-food sector)
- Sustainable value chains (with focus on the agri-food sector)
- Economics of wildlife management and wildlife trade
- Applied Econometrics
Current Research Opportunities
Public outreach & key achievements
- A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture.” European Review of Agricultural Economics 45 (1): 57-79.
- “The Allure of the Illegal: a choice modelling approach to understanding rhino horn consumption in Vietnam” Conservation Letters 11(3): 1-8.
- Bozzola, M., M. Smale and S. Di Falco. “Maize Intensification among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya: Understanding the Impacts of Climate”. Book Chapter in: "Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change in Africa: Food Security in a Changing Environment."
|PhD Title||Promoting Food and Nutrition Security through Sustainable Value Chains in the Agri-food Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa. - DfE-funded studentship|