Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Multivariate statistical methods,
- Fingerprint analysis and novel processing technologies when relevant to advance our understanding of the chemical and physical parameters of foods in relation to their structure
- Bioactivity and their authenticity via development of cutting edge analytical methods , please read my publications for clarification and inspiration.
Current Research Opportunities
- Bridging the gap between bioinformatics and chemometrics to elevate food and drug analysis
- Olive Oil: New Analytical Methods for Quality & Authenticity
- Cold plasma treatments to improve properties of biopolymer films from agricultural process by-products
|Production of Quality Tea Using Rapid And Online Analytical Sensors During the Early Production Stages
Alumni: Where are they now
|Impact of novel non-thermal processing technologies on quality and health attributes of tomato juice
|Senior Lecturer, Department of Bio Systems Technology. University of Sri Jayawardenepura, Sri Lanka.
|Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil: Seed Pre-Processing Technologies, Chemical Characterisation and Spectroscopic Authentication.
|Northern Ireland, UK
|Research Associate. School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. Queen’s University Belfast. UK
|Novel processing technologies to improve the safety and quality of convenience foods
|Postdoctoral researcher at AFBI Newforge
|Identification of vegetable oil species in processed food using vibrational spectroscopy coupled with chemometrics (MPhil)