PhD and Post-doc opportunities are constantly available. Please, get in touch with me, if interested in conducting research on the topics mentioned above.
Public outreach & key achievements
- Prof. Rudolf Krska has received >10 scientific awards and is (co‑)author of more than 340 SCI publications
- More than 10.600 citations; h-index: 57 (Web of Science)
- Since 2015, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science) has identified Prof. Krska as one of the world’s most influential contemporary researchers due to his ranking among the top 1% most cited authors.
- Greatest number of papers and greatest number of citations in the field of “mycotoxins”
- Since 2016 Prof. Krska is coordinator of the European Commission funded project MyToolBox (Safe Food and Feed through an Integrated ToolBox for Mycotoxin Management)
- Brain-Award Lecture in Vancouver 2016
- Explaining detection and mitigation strageties to reduce and control mycotoxins