Distance Learning (Dev)
Pharmacy Distance Learning
The new programme replaces our previous postgraduate courses in clinical and community pharmacy. It is completed by Distance Learning, without attending on-campus. It is therefore open to both UK and International pharmacists.
- Open to pharmacists from all employment sectors
- Blend of distance and work-based learning
- Independent Prescribing option for UK pharmacists (subject to GPhC accreditation)
- Management and leadership development option
- Optional on-campus and local hospital teaching for International students
- This programme replaces our previous Clinical Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy programmes.
Did you know?
The School of Pharmacy is ranked as the No. 1 Pharmacy school in the UK by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016