We are ISO 27001 Certified
We are ISO 27001 certified
The Northern Ireland Cancer Registry is proud to confirm that it is ISO 27001 certified. ISO 27001 certification is the highest internationally recognized security standard and the NICR has had accreditation in place since 2017.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is the international standard for information security that ensures that organisations take the best-practice approach to manage its information security management systems (ISMS). It does that by addressing people, processes and technology.
What does being ISO 27001 certified mean?
ISO 27001 demonstrates that the NICR has a world-class information security management system in place.
What are the benefits?
Being ISO 27001 certified is testament to the fact that the NICR prioritises its data security. It also ensures that:
- Customer data is rigorously protected
- NICR regularly assess, minimize, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
- NICR is compliant with the highest standard for information security
- All NICR employees prioritise information security
- NICR has operational excellence relating to its information security management system
NICR’s ISMS Policy Manual is available to any interested parties upon request. To obtain a copy or to find out more information about our ISO 27001 accreditation, please contact Sean Morrison via firstname.lastname@example.org.