Open to PhD/MSc applications in the field of
- Palliative care
- Mindfulness meditation
- Digital educational interventions to deliver medical and nursing education
- Non-malignant life limiting diseases
Public outreach & key achievements
- 2019 Became Associate Fellow with CESI
- 2018 Awarded Seed Collaboration Funding from the FMHLS to attend Mc Gill University, Montreal.
- 2018 Awarded the Martha Mc Menamin Memorial Scholarship.
- 2016 Shortlisted for the Northern Ireland Royal College of Nursing Nurse of the Year Awards, Learning in Practice Award.
- 2015 Winner of the International Journal of Palliative Nursing Researcher of the Year Award 2015.
- 2014 Runner up Nurse Researcher of the Year at the RCN Northern Ireland Nurse of the Year Awards 2014.
- 2013 Awarded Florence Nightingale Foundation Travel Scholarship.
- 2012 Awarded Marcie Mackie Travel Scholarship.
|MSc Title:||Palliative care in the oncology setting|
|Name||Kawthar Al Jabri (MSc student)|
|Years of Study:||2019 - 2020|