Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Child and adolescent development across the life course
- Maternal mental health
- Maternal and child health
Public outreach & key achievements
- Elected as a member of the Academy of Science in South Africa in 2017.
- Co-ordinating writers of the World Health Organization document – ‘Nurturing Care for Early Childhood Development: A Framework for Helping Children Survive and Thrive to Transform Health and Human Potential.
- Editorial Board of PLoS Medicine
- Consultant to World Health Organization
- Board member – Red Cross Radio Trust. RX Radio is a children's hospital radio station, by and for children.
|PhD Title||Healthcare service provision for parents who terminate a pregnancy following fetal anomaly diagnosis in countries where abortion is criminalised|
|Year of Study||2019-Present|
|PhD Title||Meeting the emotional needs of women who experience miscarriage in hospital settings: a mixed-methods exploration of women and health professionals’ views in Northern Ireland|
|Year of Study||2020-Present|