Psychology Open Days: 5, 6, 7 September 2019
Talks and interactive demos in School of Psychology, David Keir Building, Malone Road
Talks at 10.30am, 12.00pm and 1.30pm each day
Interactive demos continue through each day
The School of Psychology is 5 minutes’ walk from the Lanyon Building in the David Keir Building on the Malone Road (facing the Wellington Park Hotel). Location 20 on Open Day Guide.
Each talk will last 60 minutes and will cover the following:
- What is Psychology - The Science Behind Behaviour
- Psychology at Queens
- Q+A with current students
- Taster talk - a brief introduction to an area of Psychology from one of our staff
- Thursday 5 September: Dr Ioana Latu, The Psychology of Gender
- Friday 6 September: Dr Catherine Reeve, Animal Cognition
- Saturday 7 September: Professor Peter Hepper, The Psychology of Serial Killers
After each talk there will be opportunities to meet speakers and other staff and students to ask any questions you might have.
Interactive demos will be in the lobby area outside the talks throughout each day.
Or visit us in the main marquee on the front lawn opposite the Whitla Hall
In the marquee we will have a stall with brochures, staff and current students. The Whitla Hall is Location 18 on the Open Day Guide.
Any questions, we can be contacted at-
Tel: +44 (0)28 9097 5445