Our Undergraduate Open days will take place on 5, 6, and 7 September 2019. More details will follow soon.
In the meantime, you can still book on a free campus tour. Explore our beautiful campus, discover life at Queen's and meet staff and students.
We run a series of events throughout the year including Parents' Evenings, UCAS exhibitions and School visits.
School Groups Open Day
Primarily for prospective students from Northern Ireland schools, these events provide a targeted programme of events, talks and tours. Bookings are made directly by the Careers department in your school.
PLEASE NOTE: Students from England, Scotland, Wales or the Islands who wish to attend on the Thursday or Friday (instead of Saturday) may do so by ringing 028 9097 5087
Family Open Day
Our Undergraduate Family Open Day is an opportunity for all parents and students from any locality to experience our beautiful campus first hand and find out everything about studying and living at Queen’s.
What to expect
What to expect
Make a weekend of it
Considering studying in Queen’s?
Let our student guides give you the inside info
- 6 Reasons to Book Your Place at Queen’s Open Day
- Top spots on campus not to miss on Open Day
- 5 Places to check out in Belfast while you're here
- Introducing Queen's: Who are we?
- What is a Russell Group uni and what does it mean for you?
- 21 events and activities in Queen’s halls that’ll make you want to move in immediately
- Open day questions you'll ask versus what your parents will ask
- 10 things about studying in Northern Ireland that'll stop your parents worrying
- Guide to choosing the right university