Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Children’s health and Wellbeing
- Surveys of children and young people
- Working with children and young people to develop surveys
Public outreach & key achievements
- Dr Lloyd's work has led to new databases being made freely available for secondary analysis on children’s
attitudes towards the issues that are important to their lives.
- Her work with colleagues in the Centre for Children’s Rights has enabled her to incorporate a children’s
rights-based approach to her quantitative survey work.
|PhD Title||Developing a physical activity intervention to improve young people’s mental health and wellbeing|
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work
- Centre for Children’s Rights