Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Mechanisms of radioresistance
- Drug radiotherapy combinations
- In vivo models and small animal radiotherapy
- Nanoparticle theranostics
Public outreach & key achievements
- Specialist Examiner in Radiobiology for the Royal College of Radiologist (RCR).
- Scientific Advisory Board Member EU CONCERT Joint European programme – SEPARATE.
- Ordinary committee member of the UK Association for Radiation Research UK (ARR).
- Recipient of multiple international awards including the US Radiation Research Society
(Early investigator and Scholar-in-training awards), the International Congress of Radiation Research (ICRR) and the National Institutes of Health.
|PhD Title||Evaluation of novel drug radiotherapy combinations in non-small cell lung cancer using high throughput drug screening|
- The Patrick G Johnston Centre for Cancer Research