Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Cellular DNA damage response system and its link with cancer development
Current Research Opportunities
Public outreach & key achievements
- Expert Commentary on Hereditary Breast Cancer - Interview with Downtown Radio
- Interview with UTV - ‘Ground-breaking’ ovarian cancer trial underway
- A Day in The Life Of a Cancer Scientist - Interview with Ulster Tatler
- Belfast Telegraph Feature "Cousins Double battle with cancer"
- Cancer Discovery (journal) - editorial "BRCA1-MEDIATED mRNA SPLICING MAINTAINS GENOME STABILITY"
- The Daily Mirror - Front Cover Headline "ULSTER EXPERTS CANCER HOPE - Queen's discovery new treatment for Jolie rogue gene sufferers"
|PhD Title||The molecular and genetic characterisation of contralateral breast cancer|
Alumni: Where are they now
|PhD Title||Transcriptional Role of BRCA1 in the DNA damage Response|
|Current Position||Post-doctoral Research fellow – Queen’s University Belfast|
- The Patrick G Johnston Centre for Cancer Research