Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Improved understanding of tumour initiating events in BRCA mutation carriers
- Investigation and management of breast cancer risk
- Development of treatment biomarkers in the pre-surgical setting
Public outreach & key achievements
- Royal College of Surgeons Surgical Specialty Lead for Breast Cancer - responsible for the support and development of clinical trial activity in breast surgery at a national level.
- Expert Medical Advisor - BRCALink NI (NI support group for women at high genetic risk of breast cancer).
|PhD Title||A population-based study of contralateral breast cancers - opportunities for personalized surgery|