Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Molecular mechanisms of intrinsic multi-drug antibiotic resistance
- Biogenesis of the Gram-negative bacterial outer membrane, especially lipopolysaccharide and cell wall peptidoglycan
- Cellular microbiology of opportunistic Gram-negative bacterial pathogens in phagocytic cells.
Public outreach & key achievements
- Postgraduate Supervisory Excellence Award, The Graduate School, Queen's University Belfast, 2017
- Outreach: Oct 6, 2017, "Supervisor-student relationships and conflict resolution", The Graduate School PGR Induction Programme, Queen's University Belfast.
|Inflammation mechanisms associated to Type VI secretion in Burkholderia cenocepacia
Alumni: Where are they now
|Functional characterization of the WecA protein
|Professor, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, United States
|In vivo survival genes of Burkholderia cenocepacia K56
|Associate Professor and Vice Chair at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Detroit, United States
- Institute for Health Sciences