Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Characterisation of a molecular group in solid cancers that represents an innate immune response to DNA damage through the STING pathway
- Development of a gene expression based biomarker panel that can identify pathways related to the hallmarks of cancer and guide patient therapy
Public outreach & key achievements
- Professor Kennedy is the Global Vice President of Almac Diagnostics, a spin-out company from Queen's University that currently employs over 120 people.
- Along with Nuala McCabe he is responsible for the discovery and development of biomarkers for clinical trials and run a joint research programme between QUB and Almac.
|PhD Title||Evaluation of mixed models in the analysis of longitudinal biomarker data in cancer studies|
Alumni: Where are they now
|PhD Title||Consensus subtyping of Prostrate Cancer|
|PhD Title||A bioinformatics approach to identifying ulcerative colitis patients at risk of developing colorectal cancer|
- The Patrick G Johnston Centre for Cancer Research