Open to PhD applications in the field of
- Behaviour change interventions focusing on diet and/or obesity across a range of population groups
- Obesity management
- Preconception health for men and women - improving health status before pregnancy
Public outreach & key achievements
- Regional Lead for the Association for the Study of Obesity Northern Ireland Network.
- Part of the Obesity Prevention Steering Group at the Dept of Health NI.
- I’m an invited member of the All-Island Obesity Coalition – Safefood
- Committee member for the Division of Health Psychology in NI (British Psychological Society).
- Regularly contributes to the popular press via articles and interviews (TV and radio).
|PhD Title||The Impact of a Tailored Dietary Intervention Coupled with Oral Rehabilitation on the Nutritional Status of Older Adults|
Alumni: Where are they now
|PhD Title||Learning cooking skills to increase cooking from basic ingredients: Barriers and Facilitators|
|Country||Republic of Ireland|
|Current Position||Research Fellow, Institute for Global Food Security, Queen’s University Belfast|