Quality accommodation, guaranteed! From state-of-the art rooms in the city centre to our dedicated student village, there’s something perfect for everyone.
With 3,400 rooms, our international students are guaranteed a place in our accommodation, which means you can be confident you'll be living somewhere safe, comfortable and affordable. All our accommodation is very close to campus – only a 15 minute walk away but in the heart of retail areas, close to restaurants and cafes.
- All-inclusive fees.
- Free off-peak Queen’s Sport membership.
- uper-fast wired internet and 200Mb Wi-Fi.
- Student common lounge with games tables and a free tea and coffee lounge.
- Rooms available for private, group study or society meetings.
- Reception open seven days per week.
- 24/7 Safety Team.
- Residential Life team provide pastoral support, organise trips and social events.
- Contents insurance included free of charge.
- Full maintenance support.
- Complimentary cleaning of communal areas.
- Parcel post system: You get an email notification when your parcel arrives.
- Laundry services (for a small fee).
Your options, at a glance
- Single or mixed gender accommodation
- Residences suitable for couples and families
- Private or shared bathrooms
- Studio, one to six bedroom apartments
- Twin, standard, premium standard and en suite room options
- Dedicated no-alcohol accommodation
En-suite single room
Prices from £124 per week
Exclusive one-bedroom apartment
Prices from £175 per week
Elms BT1 & BT2
All our apartments in Elms BT1 and Elms BT2 include modern en suite shower rooms, a desk with lamp, use of a full kitchen, dining table and chairs, TV and high-speed internet. Conveniently located in the centre of Belfast and just 15 minutes from Queen’s main campus, you'll be based in a thriving coffee culture beside great restaurants and nightlife. Local grocery stores Spar, Centra and Tesco Express will also be on your doorstep, and Victoria Square (0.5mi), one of the city's main retail hubs, is just a 10-minute stroll away.
Elms BT9 gives you a safe, secure new home in Belfast and great opportunities to make new friends from all over the world. Elms has a chilled-out community atmosphere and is just a 10-minute walk from the main campus and Students' Union on the leafy Malone Road. The Treehouse social space is at the heart of Elms BT9 and includes a coffee bar open each evening, study space, a shop, a laundry and an ATM.
“I'm living in BT9 Elms Village, and it’s very good. The reception and facilities are exactly what is needed, there is a great community atmosphere and all the halls are a very high standard - much nicer than for the same money at other unis.” Megan Johnston, England
Safe and social
Accommodation is offered on a self-catering basis and our campus communities are designed to make you feel at home and help you make friends. From the moment you arrive, we’ll do what we can to manage and support your living needs. This includes a Residential Life programme which features events and pastoral care, 24/7 reception and safety team, as well as maintenance support.
Our Residential Life Coordinators also offer support, help and guidance on settling into student life in Belfast. 96% of Chinese students at Queen’s feel safe and secure (International Student Barometer 2018).