Do you want to learn more about undertaking public engagement in your research?
This event will provide researchers with the resources to develop their knowledge and plan for public engagement activity. You will have time to consider how researchers can work in partnership with a wide range of audiences and develop public engagement activities around your research.
During the session you will hear from Queen’s researchers about their experience of public engagement and the impact this has had on research. There will also be a number of practical exercises for you to complete around your research and public engagement.
- Research Impact and the role of Public Engagement
- Overview of Public Engagement
- What do you think Public Engagement is?
- Case studies – Queen’s Researchers
- REF 2021 case studies
- Writing your 50 words research statement or tweet
- Planning your public engagement activity
Paul Monahan, Learning and Development Consultant, Organisational Development
Dr Eimear Barrett, Social Science Commercialisation Manager, Research and Enterprise