Skip to Content

Student Finance

Can I pay my tuition fees in instalments?

If you would like to pay your tuition fees in instalments you will be required to set up a Direct Debit agreement with the University. This can be set up by you, a parent, guardian, relative or friend but they must have a UK bank account.

Details of how to do this are available at:

  • Last updated

  • Category

    Fees and Funding
  • Service Area