Skip to Content

Student Finance

How do I apply for a refund?

If you drop modules, take a leave of absence, withdraw from your programme or have overpaid for any reason, you may be entitled to a refund.

For information on how your tuition fees may change in these circumstances, please refer to Section 5 Withdrawals and Refunds, of the Student Finance Framework.

The Student Finance Framework is available at

Refund request

To begin the refund request please complete the form available at Refund Request Form

Once you have completed the form, a member of the Student Finance Office staff will contact you about your refund. Staff are required to follow a strict approval process before refunds are made so the refund process can take a number of weeks particularly at busy periods such as Enrolment and Registration. Please note that refunds will be made to the original payment method (debit/credit card, Flywire or direct bank transfer or a combination of these if you used multiple methods to make payment).

  • Last updated

  • Category

    Fees and Funding
  • Service Area